The Tauchertechnik Brandenburg GmbH was founded in 1990 by Mr. Horst Pastor and his wife Gertraude Pastotr-Komolka.
More than 40 years of experience not only in diving technology, but also in the field of breathing protection technology.
- The regulator test bench “Regulator Control
- Test facilities for regulators under pressure up to 80 m according to EN 250
- Test case “kompressor control” for testing on high pressure systems
- Equipment for testing composite bottles
- Test case “Aqua Pressure mini” for portable testing of pressure vessels – worldwide
show the continuous development until today.
We are especially proud of our new modern semi-automatic unique bottle testing system with almost 200 test stations (for steel/aluminium as well as composite cylinders). We are now in a position to offer a further improved quality with short lead times.
- fast processing times
- reduced scrap
- low cost